Everything We Know About Khloe and Kourtney’s New Boyfriends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

The Kardashians are constantly in the public eye with their high social media presence, and reality T.V. show its quite hard for them to keep anything private. On top of that, they have paparazzi following them 24/7. Through these sneaky pictures and videos, the general public is able to see exactly where they go and who they hang out with.

About a year ago, Khloe was photographed with her current boyfriend, Tristan Thompson, and the internet freaked out.

Khloe’s ex-husband, Lamar Odom, was a basketball player for the Los Angeles Lakers. And Khloe’s current boyfriend, Thompson, is also a basketball player, but for a different team- Cleveland Cavaliers. All of her followers were pointing out how she apparently has a “thing” for basketball players. Even Kim Kardashian West herself mentioned on an episode of their show- Keeping Up With The Kardashians- “Khloe and an NBA player, do go hand in hand.”

And the eldest sister, Kourtney, is also living life with a new beau by her side. On a recent trip to Paris to visit her boyfriend, Younes Bendijma, the couple was photographed cuddled up and holding hands while touring the city. They have been photographed earlier in the year, living it up on a yacht in Cannes, France, but no one was sure if they were “just friends” or something more. Bendijma used to be a pro-boxer but is now more of a model and social media figure. While the couple was in France last month, Kourtney and Younes posted “matching” Instagram posts- poking fun at how Younes is showing Kourtney around his home city- the city of love, might I add.

For both Kourtney and Khloe, their love was exposed on the recent episodes and teasers of their reality show. Thompson is featured on a few episodes, and Khloe and him are shown cuddling, and simply being in love. As for Kourtney, a teaser was released that showed her complaining about Scott Disick (her ex-boyfriend with whom she has three kids) and exclaiming that she has a boyfriend, and he needs to move on.

Whether you are keeping up with the Kardashians or not, it is easy to agree that we are all happy for the two sisters that they have found love, and are living their life to the fullest.

(Photos courtesy of the Instagram accounts of Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, and Younes Bendijma).

Nicole is currently a junior at UCF working towards a B.A. in Human Communication. Besides writing articles and managing the Her Campus social media, Nicole loves to practice violin, watch an unhealthy amount of La La Land or organize her Vogue magazine collection. One day she hopes to attend the Met Ball, the Oscars and Paris Fashion Week. A few of her favorite things are, fresh flowers, foamy cappucinos, writing in her planner with cute pens and Christmas time. 
UCF Contributor