books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

7 Places To Study Outside at UCF

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Spring is here! 

UCF students know to appreciate the cooler days of spring before the dog days of summer set in. Knock out some assignments while taking advantage of this gorgeous weather.

Lake Claire

We’ve told you to head over to Lake Claire before. But really. Go. This serene outdoor space provides the perfect peaceful setting to clear out some assignments on Webcourses. Source

Memory Mall

Did you know that other schools use their quads for something other than tailgating? Start a trend. Throw down a blanket, bust out your iPad and get studying. 

Source

Art Installation Between the Theatre and Music Buildings

Get inspired by this series of interactive sculptures called “Cyclorama.”Source

Leisure Pool

Do you need a reason to visit our very own resort-style pool? Grab those textbooks and knock out a few chapters while soaking up the Florida sun. Source

UCF Arboretum 

All that homework stressing you out? Take a walk through our conservation area. And since UCF is “under construction forever,” hurry in case they decide to bulldoze it.Source

Boardwalk Behind Student Union

This place has some pretty heavy foot traffic. But at the right time of day it’s the perfect place to finish up some projects while staying out of the direct sun. Source

Reflection Pond

Had to save the best for last. Throw down a blanket, make sure your iced coffee isn’t going to tip over and get ready for an awesome outdoor study session.Source

Nicholas Osler graduated from the University of Central Florida in 2014 with a degree in Interpersonal/Organizational Communication. Connect with him on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/nicholasosler