4 Celebrity Couples We’re Crushing On

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCF chapter.

Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler (via Daily Mail)

(via Tumblr

Look at how they stare intensely into each other’s eyes. Whoever implied that romantic moments in novels or movies extremely exaggerated, Vanessa and Austin have chosen to ignore them!  When they’re not gazing lovingly at each other, they can be caught looking glamorous on the red carpet. My favorite Hudgens and Butler moment would be Austin absent mindedly twirling Hudgens as she twirls in glee. They actually make PDA look cute.

Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis 

(via Glamour

I got really excited when they started dating! Now they’re engaged and have a baby on the way. At the Oscars, Jason took a picture of Olivia with his iPhone. I bet one day he’ll show their daughter or son, “Look at your beautiful mommy. I just had to capture her radiance as she carried my new love.”  Or the more likely explanation would be they take these pictures often to capture the progression of the baby’s life. 

Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield 

(via Tumblr)

(via E Online)

Clearly Andrew is a gentleman. Only a gentleman takes most of the luggage but still lets his partner carry what she wants. These two met on the set of the Amazing Spider Man. Most Hollywood couples have to get used to living apart during filming. Lucky for them they have been able to spend a lot of time together on and off the set. They both want to use their fame to benefit projects they believe in. In the past month, they have joined two projects with Earth Hour Blue Project. A couple that cares together stays together, am I right? 

Jennifer Lawrence and Nicolas Hoult  

(via Tumblr)

Another couple that met on the set of a famous movie franchise adapted from comics, they started dating at the onset of Jennifer’s fame.“[My boyfriend] is honestly my best friend, and hopefully I’m his best friend too. He’s my favorite person to be around and makes me laugh harder than anybody. We can eat Cheetos and watch beach volleyball and we turn into two perverted Homer Simpsons, like, ‘Oh, she’s got a nice a$$.’ I never thought we’d have such different opinions on asses.” They reportedly broke up early 2013 and all hope was lost until the Golden Globes. It was adorable when they kissed when she won Best Supporting Actress for her role in American Hustle. I think they even took a selfie together.

UCF Contributor