I mean my capris, because “a bit above the ankles” will never be in style.
2. “Have you grown?”
I have been this tall since I was 16 years old.
3. “I love being tall” you’re like 5’7…
I hate to break it to you but you are not tall.
4. Short shower heads
It’s okay, I didn’t want to wash my hair anyway.
5. Looking like a giant next to your friends
Maybe we could sit down for a picture?
6. “Why are you wearing wedges/heels?”
These wedges are cute, and I don’t mind being the tallest person in the room.
7. Long sleeves are not long enough.
Luckily I live in Florida and I can avoid long sleeves most of the year.
8. “Amazon woman”
Not okay, never okay.
9. Seeing over a bathrrom stall
This is not uncomfortable at all.
10. Ducking to see your face in a bathroom mirror
I guess I should’ve checked my makeup while I was in the stall.
11. “Do you play basketball?”
Volleyball yes, but I don’t know why you’re even asking because you’re a stranger behind me in line at the grocery store.
12. This skirt is not that short, I just have long legs…
It would be a miracle to find a cute romper or skirt that went mid-thigh on me.
13. Short girls with tall boyfriends
One less potential canidate taken by someone that doesn’t have a 5’10” minimum height requirement.
14. “You’re tall”
I don’t tell short people they’re short, so can we please talk about something else?