This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UCD chapter.

It’s hard to believe that Thanksgiving is almost a week away, but this means you get to spend time with friends and family. Whether you are getting together with your college friends or catching up with your high school squad, it is always a good idea to get together for a Friendsgiving before you start preparing and studying for finals!

1. Potluck

This one is a no brainer, but having everyone bring something will make it less stressful for the hostess.

2. Watch all of the Thanksgiving episodes of Friends

You can easily get into the Thanksgiving spirit by watching all of the Thanksgiving themed episodes of Friends on Netflix!

3. Board game or Cards against Humanity

A get together is pretty boring when everyone is on their phone. Interact and play games everyone will enjoy!

4. Attempt the DIY Pinterest crafts that you’ve had pinned since April

You make DIY alcoholic (or non-alcoholic!) drinks or random crafts you can find on Pinterest. DIY projects gives you personal time with your friends and are super fun, even when the end result isn’t perfect!

5. Go outside

Change things up and explore the outdoors. Go for a hike, look up where you can do outdoor bonfires, or toss around that old football!

*None of the images belong to Her Campus or the author

Sarah is current first year Textiles and Clothing major at UC Davis. She discovered her love for blogging when she started her own personal lifestyle/fashion back in high school. The rest was history as soon as it blew up. On her free time, Sarah enjoys reading biographies and memoirs, catching up on popular culture, discovering new TV shows, and brunching. Sarah hopes to pursue a career in the retail industry involving marketing or merchandising.
This is the UCD Contributor page from University of California, Davis!