Christmas Gift Ideas Under $30

I know, I know — it’s not even Thanksgiving, yet Christmas is being shoved down your throat. If you’re anything like me though, it’ll be December 25th before you know it — and you’ll still have a list full of gifts to buy. Whether you’re looking for Secret Santa presents or gifts for your family, the earlier you start planning your gift list, the better! Here’s a list of presents under $30, tweaked for individual interests.

For the book lover: The Great Gatsby Necklace

Any book lover would love a necklace with their favorite book on it. Etsy user Bunneyhell makes these necklaces by hand — and better yet, there’s an option to customize it for your personal favorite book. These beautiful necklaces cost $20. 

For the activist: Malala Yousafzai Poster

This striking poster of 19-year-old Pakistani activist Malala Yousafzai serves as an inspirational statement piece. It costs $14 on Redbubble. 

For the techie: Starry Night Keyboard Cover

This cute keyboard protector serves as a thoughtful gift for any techie, art-lover, or just anyone who is constantly on their computer (so basically any college student). You can get it on Etsy for $15. 

For the chef: The Sushi Bazooka

Making sushi is a tough job, which is why this sushi bazooka comes in so handy. It’s easy to use and helps you quickly put together some tasty sushi — and it’s only $24!   

For the feminist: Nasty Woman T-shirt

This t-shirt — worn by celebs like Katy Perry and Will Ferrell — shows support for Hillary Clinton and women everywhere. But wait, it gets better: 50% of proceeds go to Planned Parenthood! For $25 you can get this for your feminist friend or family member. 

For the political junkie: Supreme Obama Shirt

President Obama’s term is coming to an end, and what better way to honor him than with a wicked cool shirt? This one is $27 on Redbubble. 

For the artist: Adult Coloring Book

Adult coloring books seem to have become a recent phenomenon. They help with easing the mind and are a fun way to pass time. Secret Garden sells one for $10 on Amazon.