Style > Beauty

What Products You Should Invest In The Sephora Sale

Updated Published

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

The annual Sephora sale is finally here and this past year has been one of the best for the makeup industry. If you are looking on the lookout for some new makeup, here are the top rated items you should think about investing in during this sale!

Haus Labs Triclone Skin Tech Medium Coverage Foundation

Lady Gaga’s makeup brand has quickly taken over the internet with its medium coverage foundation. This foundation is buildable, breathable, has a beautiful finish, and is unique because it contains fermented arnica in it; this can help reduce redness and protect the skin from environmental factors! This foundation has not only gained traction because of the quality, but their very inclusive shade range. If you are looking for a natural-looking foundation that is also skin friendly, this is definitely one to check out.

Hourglass Vanish Concealer

This brightening concealer is crease-resistant and blends effortlessly in all skin types. It provides a full coverage, which is good for covering up dark circles and blemishes. The doe-foot applicator helps get into crevices and provides for a smooth application. This concealer is amazing for a natural or full coverage and is definitely worth the buy!

Huda Beauty Easy Bake Loose Baking Powder

Huda Beauty is notorious for their amazing products, from lipsticks to eyeshadow palettes. Their game-changing loose powder comes in all skin-like colors and beautiful cherry blossom pink! This powder blurs all fine lines and provides a matte coverage, which is perfect for a full glam type of night. It’s one of the best powders on the market right now. 

Patrick Ta Major Headlines Double-Take Creme & Powder Blush Duo

This viral blush duo comes in many different shades of pinks and achieves a bold and radiant finish. This blush was influenced by Patrick’s well known creme-over-powder technique, as the two blend seamlessly, providing a long wear. 

Olaplex Hair Repair Set 

This limited-edition set includes travel-sized 2 types of shampoo and conditioner, hair serums, hair mask, and a full size No.7 Bonding Oil. For thirty-five bucks, this set allows you to try out some Olaplex’s best sellers and the best part is that it is compatible with all hair types! The hair repair set serves to strengthen and repair damaged hair and all for an affordable price. 

As we know, makeup brands are pumping out products left and right, and sometimes it can be hard to tell which ones are worth it. I hope this short guide provides you with some products that may be worth the buy, but don’t forget to do your own research. Happy shopping!

Jasmine Padda

UC Riverside '24

just your average pre-med student that occasionally writes :,)