Nick Reihanabad

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

Year: Senior

Major: Psychology

Hometown: Rancho Cucamonga

Relationship Status: Single

What do you feel are your best qualities? 

I like to give. I like to spoil people I care about. And I like to learn about new parts of a person’s life I hadn’t known before.   

Who is your celebrity crush?

I have had a crush on Sarah Shahi for a while now. I don’t know why, maybe its because she is Iranian and Mexican and that she’s close to my own racial mix and that gets me! I don’t know, but she is sexy!

What do you like to do in your free time?

In my free time I like to play guitar, go to the movies, hang out with friends, and go to concerts. I want to start playing soccer again, but it’s going to be a challenge because it’s been a long, long time since I have touched a soccer ball. 

What is your favorite movie?

It’s hard to choose! I think The Matrix Reloaded is still one of those movies I will watch anytime any day. So I’ll say that with The Dark Knight Rises is a really close second.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you travel and why?

I’d travel to Europe so I can see Manchester United and Barcelona play. I wouldn’t mind seeing AC Milan and Ajax play either. 

What do you find the most attractive/ least attractive about a girl?

I think that a girl who has a great sense of humor is what’s the most attractive to me. What I find most unattractive in a girl is someone who is not straightforward and honest.   

Describe your ideal date.

An ideal date for me is the two of us having nothing but pure enjoyment with one another. We have a real conversation, we laugh, and we enjoy some delicious food. That’s one more thing: it has to be at a restaurant because I like to eat.

What is your quote to live by?

The only constant is change“: First time I saw this quote, I was dumbstruck. I had never thought of it that way, but I have come to appreciate the simplicity and truth of it. Its still hard for me accept change and to see something I’ve enjoyed come to an end, but change is inevitable. 

Mia Garcia

UC Riverside

UC Riverside

UC Riverside