This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

The Kardashians are one the most famous families in the world but ever wondered how much each person is worth? Forbes recently released the net worth of each Kardashian and Jenner. For those that don’t know Caitlyn Jenner was formerly known as Bruce Jenner. This also includes Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner (the two kids Kris Jenner had with Caitlyn Jenner).

8. Rob Kardashian

Rob father to Dream Kardashian and the only male child of the Kardashian; currently has a net worth of  $10M. He made most of his earnings from appearance on the shows Keeping up with the Kardashians and Rob & Chyna (only lasted one season)

7. Kendall Jenner

(This one actually has me shooketh). Kendall who is a world renown and one of the top models in the world makes $22M a year. I would think we would be making more than her parents combined considering their profile. She makes most of her earnings from modeling and the show also.

6. Kourtney Kardashian

Kourt is the eldest of the Kardashians and makes most of her earnings from endorsement with social media products and seemed to have lost business deals with her sisters. Kourt is worth $35M

5. Khloe Kardashian

Khloe the mother of adorable True Thompson has a net worth of $40M. Khloe is said to make most of her earnings from her clothing line Good American. She also makes an appearance in a couple more shows apart from the family show.

4. Kris Jenner

Kris our favorite American Mom-ager, she is worth a whole $60M. She makes most of her money from the show of course and most especially managing all six of her kids and earning 10% from each kid.

3. Caitlyn Jenner

Caitlyn is the father to Kylie and Kendall and is worth a whole $100M. Cait is said to make her earnings from endorsements, public speaking and most especially her sports background. She also appears on the show KUWTK and I am Cait.

2. Kim Kardashian

Kim is worth $350M. Kim earnings are from her makeup contour line, her app (Kimoji), her gaming app, her endorsements, Kids line, and even fragrance line. Kim has become one of the richest female celebrities.

1. Kylie Jenner.

Kylie! Mother of beautiful Stormi. Kylie who is only 21 years old is the youngest and richest in the family and is currently on her way to becoming a billionaire. She is worth $900M. 90% of her earnings seems to be from her makeup line which is worth $800M on its own.

In summary, Kylie is highest paid Kardashian-Jenner, she is doing exceptionally well but surprisingly Kendall is not making as much as I expected considering her status as one of the well-known models.

Glory Orekoya

UC Riverside '20

Hey Y’all, I am Glory Orekoya, treasurer of HerCampus UCR Chapter. I am currently a third year transitioning Mathematics major. On my free time I enjoy listening to music, writing/blogging and hanging out with friends. I cannot wait to meet and work with everyone!
Hi, I'm Savannah. I'm currently a Senior at UCRiveride studying Sociology. After graduation, I'm looking into doing Public Relations with a media and entertainment company. My favorite things to do are find the best shopping deals and go on road trips.