Her Campus UC Riverside is Giving Out VEET Samples!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

Unless you associate with those of the hippie variety, if you’re a girl, you are all too familiar with the trials and tribulations of hair removal. Razor burn, painful bikini waxes, and the annoying frequency it all has to occur in order for us to stay “ladylike” is enough to drive a girl insane.

Luckily, there is a solution to your stubbly struggles: VEET, an easy-to-use depilatory product, sold as creams, waxes and bleaches with results that last for weeks!  It gets even better: Her Campus is offering 250 free promotional samples of Veet’s new High Precision Facial Wax to UCR’s students at the Bell Tower on 6/11. Veet’s High Precision Facial Wax easily removes unwanted facial hair on delicate areas including the eyebrows, upper lip, and chin.  Its easy-to-use tube and precision applicator tip helps you achieve the perfect shape and desired result.  The specially formulated wax is water rinseable for easy clean up.  It also contains almond oil and aloe vera so skin is moisturized and smooth for up to four weeks.

Come by, grab a sample, and wave farewell to hairy legs, bumpy bikini lines, and whatever uni-brow or mustache you are privately battling daily to keep at bay. VEET is just what you need for a smooth-sailing summer this year.

Nicole Martinez

UC Riverside

Nicole is a senior at UC Riverside where she is majoring in Media and Culture studies. She co-founded the Her Campus UC Riverside chapter her sophomore year in college. She loves to spend her free time watching The Mindy Project, Girls, Pretty Little Liars, and other shows with leading ladies. She also dabbles on tumblr, instagram (obviwearetheladies), and twitter. Mindy Kailing and Shoshanna are her spirit animals and in the near future she hopes to achieve elite status on Yelp, pursue a career in Public Relations and ultimately conquer the world.