Style

Gift Ideas for Your Gals on Galentine’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

Valentine’s Day is the most loving and adorable holiday, but Galentine’s day is also a time for celebration. The first Galentine’s Day was celebrated on Parks and Recreation by Leslie Knope (played by Amy Poehler) when she came together with her gals for waffles. Since then, gals have gotten together on February 13 to celebrate their love and friendship. Here are gifts you can get your gals this year!

Necklace

yas necklace red lips sunglasses pink wall
Molly Longest / Her Campus

Initial necklaces are a perfect Galentine’s day gift. The simple necklaces pair well with any outfit and jewelry. With initial necklaces, you can get matching designs for yourself and all your gal pals. Also, initial necklaces will probably never go out of style so you have a timeless piece. You can get one here.

Blanket

The Lalacozy Bed Floral Blanket
Her Campus Media

A blanket is the coziest gift to hang out with your gals. A red, heart-patterned blanket is perfect for a Galentine Day sleepover or just relaxing to a movie at home. Get this blanket at Target.   

Gloss Kit

lipstick swatches
Shiny Diamond

Fenty Beauty released this limited edition Glossy Posse Mini Gloss Bomb Set just in time for Galentine’s Day. With this set, your gals can have five different glosses to match different makeup looks and look fabulous. Get this online at Sephora.

Hola! I'm Julissa Guerrero Iniguez. I attend the University of California Riverside as an English major and Latin American Studies minor. During my free time, I like to read and do DIYs.