This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.
Chipotle

“Grab a study date and head to Chipotle for the perfect pre-library meal!”

Twitter Handle: @ChipotleTweets
Instagram Handle: @chipotlemexicangrill

LUNA

“LUNA bars are the ultimate healthy nutrition bars for women! LUNA is the first nutrition bar specially formulated with a woman’s needs in mind to help nourish them throughout their busy day and lives. LUNA provides the nutrients women often lack, like folic acid, calcium, iron, vitamin D and other vitamins and minerals, which are essential to a woman’s everyday needs, while being as organic as possible.”

Twitter Handle: @LUNAbar
Instagram Handle: @lunabar

popchips

“popchips have all the deliciousness of potato chips, but none of the guilt! They’re naturally delicious and healthier, since they have all of the flavor but only half of the fat.”

Twitter Handle: @popchips
Instagram Handle: @popchips

Thanks to HC and to all of our sponsors! 
Nicole Martinez

UC Riverside

Nicole is a senior at UC Riverside where she is majoring in Media and Culture studies. She co-founded the Her Campus UC Riverside chapter her sophomore year in college. She loves to spend her free time watching The Mindy Project, Girls, Pretty Little Liars, and other shows with leading ladies. She also dabbles on tumblr, instagram (obviwearetheladies), and twitter. Mindy Kailing and Shoshanna are her spirit animals and in the near future she hopes to achieve elite status on Yelp, pursue a career in Public Relations and ultimately conquer the world.