This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

Hometown: Menifee, California

Year: Freshman

Major: CHASS Undeclared

Describe yourself in 3 words: Awkward, Gullible and Extreme

Favorite artists: Alesso and Of Monsters and Men

What is your style like? I’m definitely a summer style kind-of-girl. For the most part, I stick with pairing simple colors together and minimizing accessories. I am not afraid to re-wear clothes over and over again. I mix and match in my closet all the time and come up with cool combinations!

What organizations are you involved with on campus?
I am a proud member of the Delta Gamma Sorority!

What is your perfect first date?
Getting lost in nature or in the city – anything scenic because I like adventures.

Who usually makes the first move, you or him?
I do, I start off with a smile… but then again I do that with everyone!

What is the first thing you notice about a guy?
Does he smell?

Guilty pleasure: Getting free scratch paper from the multimedia library. I feel like I’m helping save trees. My frozen yogurt addiction is pretty bad, ask anyone I know, my daily agenda is frozen yogurt. Thanks to Sweet Frog and Yogurtland, I stay satisfied.

What was your dream job as a child? To be a professional swimmer!

What has been your most memorable moment at UCR?
My first time hiking to the C. My friend and I learned a lot more than we thought we would get out of a hike.

Stephanie Fong

UC Riverside

Stephanie Fong is a second year Pre-Business major at the University of California Riverside. She discovered her love for journalism while writing for her high school newspaper. She is also the Director of Electronic Communications and a proud member of UCR's Delta Gamma. This adventure-seeking, cardio-kickboxing food-lover can't wait to share her stories with you!
UC Riverside

UC Riverside