This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

Name: Camila Green

Hometown: Eagle Rock, CA

Major: Media and Cultural Studies

Year: 1st

Fun fact about yourself?

I was born on the hottest day of the year, which is probably why I like the hot better than the cold.

What is your fondest memory of this past school year?

My fondest memory would not be a specific moment I can remember, cause there’s been so many that it all becomes a blur. It would probably just be all the times that I’ve sat in the lounge with my hallmates, just talking for hours and watching movies at three in the morning. It’s a great feeling, to have a family to do that with.

What are some of your favorite movies?

My top three movies would have to be Peter Pan (the cartoon version), Amélie, and The Social Network. I could watch those movies every day for the rest of my life and never get tired of them, I love their stories so much. 

Describe yourself in three words.

Hmm three words is tricky, I’m not good at narrowing things down. I would say I am observant, witty, and funky.

If you had to get a quote tattooed on your forehead, what would it be?

I’m not a big fan of tattoos to begin with, there’s no way you can return that purchase! A quote on your forehead is pretty lame, so I would go with something to emphasize how lame it is: “No Regerts”

Hannah Chan

UC Riverside

UC Riverside

UC Riverside