This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Riverside chapter.

November is my birthday month. I am a Sagittarius with a Sagittarius Sun and Moon (read me if you must) and I love free stuff. There are a number of stores and restaurants that have rewards programs with birthday exclusives. It’s easy to get free things such as makeup and food on your birthday month, all you have to do is sign up with your email. Here are some of my favorite places that offer rewards.

Red Robin

(Photo courtesy of Red Robin)

On your birth month, Red Robin lets you pick one of their 24 gourmet burgers to eat for free during your birthday month! Red Robin has easily become one of my favorite restaurants because of their delicious food and never ending fries. Sadly, I found out about this offer while I was dining at one of their locations, and I wasn’t able to use the offer since it takes a day for the reward to kick in. So, if  you are planning to go on your birthday make sure to sign up a day or two before so you can be ready to go when you walk in.

The Habit Burger Grill

(Photo Courtesy by The Habit Burger Grill)

The Habit Burger Grill is my second favorite burger place because it’s located on campus and I’m there often. The birthday reward is worth signing up because it will not expire until the following month. This a great coupon for when you’re looking for a quick and easy meal on a budget.

Ulta and Sephora

(Photo by Hey Beauti Magazine on Unsplash)  

If you wear makeup you know it can be hard to find quality makeup on a budget. Both Sephora and Ulta make it a little easier on your wallet by selecting makeup staples such as mascara, blush or lipstick as your freebie. If you don’t wear makeup maybe your birthday month is the time to try it.

AMC Theaters

(Photo by Krists Luhaers on Unsplash)

Going to the movies can be a bit pricey, but being an AMC Stubs member saves you money. The AMC Stubs Insider membership gets you a large popcorn on your birth month! On top of that, you accumulate points for every dollar you spend. Go watch a movie with your friends or family and share some popcorn!

Birthday rewards from loyalty programs are a great way to save money while celebrating another year of life. Reward programs are often easy to sign up for and you can often do it on your phone. Enjoy these rewards with your loved ones or by yourself. Either way, you’ll be making the most out of your birthday month.

GLADIS GOMEZ

UC Riverside '19

I am a 4th-year Creative Writing major minoring in Media and Cultural Studies. I love everything Disney and going out for brunch.
Hi, I'm Savannah. I'm currently a Senior at UCRiveride studying Sociology. After graduation, I'm looking into doing Public Relations with a media and entertainment company. My favorite things to do are find the best shopping deals and go on road trips.