What’s in Her Bag: Monica Azalde

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

An old adage says females can be summed up by the contents of their purses”. In light of this, HC Irvine is out to ask a variety of ladies at UC Irvine to dump out the contents of their purse so we take a look at some of their favorite things that shape their day.

Name: Monica Azalde
Year: Freshman
Contents:  Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, Sweet on You Philosophy lip gloss, bio flashcards, pink bangles, Coach wristlet, Euros, Sony earphones, Pentel pen, iPod touch, Marc by Marc Jacobs Neoprene Fluoro Pink laptop sleeve

On her electronics:  I never fail to carry my iPod earphones with me because I always walk to class listening to my music so I feel good no matter how crazy my day is. I’m currently loving my Marc by Marc Jacobs laptop case because it adds color to my day and protects my MacBook so well.

On her beauty must-haves:  Philosophy lipgloss is one of my favorites because it’s super shiny and in a great shade of pink- my favorite color! I also love using Maybelline Great Lash mascara because it’s the blackest mascara out there and makes my eyes look amazing.

On her good luck charm:  I ended up with a bunch of leftover Euros after my trip there this summer and I randomly keep them in my wallet as a good luck charm and reminder of how fun I had. I definitely want to study abroad in Europe someday.

Resham is a senior at the University of California, Irvine, with a major in International Studies and a minor in Cognitive Psychology. She is currently a proud member and Editor of Kappa Alpha Theta as well as Assistant Communications Officer of Panhellenic Association. Resham was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA and now enjoys living in luxurious Orange County, CA while she goes to school. She loves to travel, go to the beach on sunny California days, and search for the best restaurants in town.