This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

Name: Vivian 

Major: Psychology

Year: Junior

Involvements: Gamma Phi Beta Sorority

Favorite food?

Ice cream macaron! Anything sweet.

What is your favorite music to dance to? 

Sexy music because it makes me feel sexy!

What made you want to join a sorority?

I joined a sorority because I wanted to expand my social network and push myself to get the full college experience. I knew joining a sorority would give me all of that.

If you could go anywhere where would you go and why?

I would go anywhere with a nice beach. You know those isolated chain of little islands people go for their honeymoons? That is where I want to go because I love the beach and looking hot in my bikini.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Justin Timberlake because he is cute and charming. He is what I call the whole package. 

Where would be a good place to go for a first date?

A good first date would be something cute and spontaneous, like a walk on the beach followed by dessert. I definitely want the guy to be assertive instead of asking me “what do you wanna do babe?” I feel like it is especially attractive for the guy to take me to spontaneous places that he knows I like. 

What do you look for in a guy?

Someone who is romantic, spontaneous, understanding, and does not get jealous easily. Someone who respects me and is a motivator in my life is also important. I also like guys who are good with people and can handle situations in a charismatic way. I hate it when the guy is passive and just waits for the girl to come up and say “hey we need to talk?”