Stephen Bautista ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

Name: Stephen Bautista
Major: Sociology
Year: 4th
Hometown: Diamond Bar, CA

Relationship Status: Forever alone.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: My favorite TV shows right is Walking Dead and Adventure Time.

Idea of a perfect date: If I were to be taken out? Or if I was to take them out? I think my answer might be inappropriate for the internet.

Campus Involvement: PASS, KABA, Starbucks

Your motto: 99 percent of the time it works all of the time.

Dream Job: Travel the world, or be a firefighter. Or travel the world fighting fires in exotic places.

What do you look for in a girl?: Someone who loves music as much as I do, is open-minded and isn’t shy to fart in front of me but doesn’t try out fart me in the process because that’s just heading down a dark path, nah mean. OH. Also smart, funny, and good looking.

Deal breakers: Close-minded and unimaginative. BORING

Resham is a senior at the University of California, Irvine, with a major in International Studies and a minor in Cognitive Psychology. She is currently a proud member and Editor of Kappa Alpha Theta as well as Assistant Communications Officer of Panhellenic Association. Resham was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA and now enjoys living in luxurious Orange County, CA while she goes to school. She loves to travel, go to the beach on sunny California days, and search for the best restaurants in town.