Fashion Blog: Attack of the Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

With finals quickly approaching, sweat pants and sweat shirts are popping up more frequently around campus. While staying up and drinking as much coffee and your body will permit, who wants to spend time in the morning to pick out an awesome outfit?

In order to avoid looking like a total bum, I have seen many girls around campus wearing the comfortable yet more stylish alternative of leggings. These will keep you warm on a chilly day and are easy to match with just an oversized sweater, your favorite scarf and those winter boots you have been waiting all year to pull out of the closet.  So keep this comfy idea in your minds while we ferociously continue to study and finish those papers we promised ourselves we would not procrastinate on.

Made with polyvore.com

So remember, just because you got three hours of sleep last night does not mean that the entire campus needs to know that. You want to trick them to think that you are fabulous and have everything pulled together.

Stacy Ikeda is a 4th year Psychology major at University of California Irvine.Her favorite past times would have to be shopping, taking long strolls along the beach and writing for HerCampus. 
...