This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

Name: Christina Vecchi
Year: 4th 
Major: Anthropology
Hometown: Huntington Beach, CA
Relationship Status: Taken
Nationality: Italian and German
School Involvement: President of Fashion Interest Group
Hobbies: Writing, bike riding, shopping—basically anything outside or at the beach.

What is your idea of the perfect date? My idea of the perfect date is staying in—the kind of night where we throw on our comfy clothes, pick our favorite movie, make dinner, and share the night conversing; it’s so simple yet so romantic. 

What is the most attractive quality you find in a guy? A man who is sensitive and not afraid to admit it; one who loves giving back and appreciates the little things. 

What are your biggest deal breakers in a relationship? I would not be able to date a guy who is a cheater, abusive, or a party a party animal. Also, I honestly could not handle having a boyfriend who was a bar fly; it’s just not my cup of tea. 

What is your dream vacation destination? Bali, Indonesia. 

What songs are you currently obsessed with right now? “Downtown” by Lady Antebellum and “Pour It Up” by Rihanna 

What celebrity do you admire the most and why? I don’t admire celebrities, but if I had to choose, the one that really stands out in my mind is Reese Witherspoon. I love that she raises her family in Louisiana and away from the LA scene. It’s refreshing to see an actress like herself remain very private and wholesome. She is one of the few who hasn’t allowed her fame or money to get to her. It is also nice to see a celebrity that does not have a clothing or perfume line; I mean come on—do you really need that extra dinero?

What are your top 5 favorite movies? What Lies Beneath, The September Issue, The Help, Freedom Writers, and Mean Girls—who doesn’t like that movie?!

What is your guilty pleasure? Reality Television. I just can’t get enough of those Beverly Hills Housewives. 

What do you love about UCI? I love the beauty that surrounds UCI—the variety of trees and our park. I love how every day I see new faces and how everyone is so involved. I will definitely miss seeing that every day after I graduate. I honestly adore people who are involved on campus; it’s what college is all about. 

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? In ten years, I see myself at an event planning firm and in the process of starting my own non-profit. I also see myself married with a baby and one on the way, but most importantly, I see myself undeniably happy.