This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Irvine chapter.

Year: 1st year
Major: Biological Sciences
Hometown: Huntington Beach, CA
Relationship Status: Single

Nationality: Vietnamese
School Involvement: I plan on becoming involved in Hat Cai (Mustard Seeds) Club for my first year in order to focus on school.
Hobbies: Volunteering in my parish, being active in my youth group (Thieu Nhi Thanh), playing the ukulele, singing, playing games, going on boba runs, and playing volleyball.

What is your favorite quality in a girl? I love a girl with a great personality. I love when a girl can keep a conversation going when we have nothing else to talk about. I also love when a girl can joke around and still know when to be serious at the same time.

What is a deal breaker for you? I hate it when a girl has a rude judgmental personality and just talks behind people’s backs.

What is something a girl would be surprised to know about you? I have never had a girlfriend.

If you could have one super power, what would it be? I would want to fly so that I could travel all over the world to all the places I’ve wanted to visit, plus I wouldn’t have to worry about gas or airfare.

Who is your idol? Jesus, because he teaches me to be a better person and to be thankful for everything I have.

What kind of music do you listen to? I listen to whatever that plays on the radio, like 95.9, 97.1, 102.7, etc.
What is your idea of a perfect date? My idea of a perfect date would be a nice drive out to the beach with great conversation. After that, we would go back home and cook food together and cuddle while watching a movie.
Why did you choose to come to UCI? UCI has a good medical school program, and it has a campus you cannot get lost in, and it is close to home so I can stay with family.

What are your favorite TV shows? The Amazing Race, Pretty Little Liars, Fairly Odd Parents

What is your favorite food? Korean BBQ

What is your best move when trying to catch the attention of a special lady? My smile, if we make eye contact my dimples will do all the work for me.

Where do you think is the best place to meet a girl on campus? Aldrich Park because it would require us to look for each other every day until we actually meet

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? If I am still pursuing a medical career then I would still be in school, but if I decided not to continue then I would be traveling around the world.

If you could trade places with anyone in the world, who would it be? Bill Gates, because he is a billionaire and that means I would have the money to spend on whatever I want, like Catholic Churches and homeless people.

Jessica Enriquez (originally from San Diego) is living the life as a proud Anteater at the University of California, Irvine. This literary journalism major isn't your everyday California girl. Asides from the surf and the sun, Jess can be found enjoying trips to Disneyland, quoting Mean Girls, twittering/tumbling/pinning, napping everywhere, practicing with her dance team, and participating in a variety of affiliations on campus. Jess has found a home to express her online marketing skills and graphic design talents with the Her Campus branch at UCI. This year she will serve as one of the branch's co-correspondents/presidents. Jess dreams of a career in higher education or public relations, but wherever life takes her she'll continue to lead on with heart and passion.