Style

Top 3 Timeless Aritzia Pieces For Every Gal

Simply stated, I love shopping. From the moment I first stepped into their Whistler Village location, my absolute favorite brand has been Aritzia. I’ve spent an almost embarrassing amount of time scouring their website, and after being hired as a part-time Style Advisor, an even greater amount of time strolling through the Aritzia store. 

Since moving to college, I’ve found myself wearing a select handful of their pieces much more frequently than any other articles of clothing in my closet. So if you’re looking for high-quality, long-lasting pieces that can be worn on all occasions, whether for yourself or to gift another, here are my top three picks:

[bf_image id="xv7ctjk9mc5n7zbbmfn8twcc"]

#1: Babaton Sculpt Knit Tank (Item Number #66139), $58

I’ve learned that finding a basic tank that lasts from year to year is quite difficult. So, while seemingly pricey, this Babaton top is essential with its unmatched quality and versatility. It is easy to style and can be worn as anything from loungewear with sweatpants, to layering under a button-down, to a day-in-the-city top. A proven favorite, it is offered in a large variety of colors and trust me, you’re always left wanting another one! Even better, it’s 100% nylon so it doesn’t wrinkle, and you never have to worry about sweat stains. 

For those who are looking for a full-length tank (whether for work or preference), it also comes in a long version, Babaton Sculpt Knit Long Tank (Item Number #69738). 

#2: Sunday Best Izzy Cardigan (Item Number #73513), $78

This sweater is absolutely a must-have! You can wear it in so many ways. Leave it unbuttoned as a cardigan. Elevate your outfit by partially buttoning it or wearing it over a top slightly longer than itself. Wear it buttoned up as a sweater. No matter the weather or occasion, this top is the perfect choice. 

[bf_image id="q7jx64-b1psl4-81nkag"]

#3: Wilfred Melina Pants (Item Number #81518), $148

As a college student, I know these are especially pricy, but let me tell you, these pants are 100% worth it! They’re made of vegan leather and are both comfortable and flattering. Offered in ten shades, they can be an accent piece or a closet staple. Dress them down with a crop top and sneakers or dress them up with a half-tucked sweater and boots. Elevate them with a sweater vest or blazer or add a baguette bag or chain, depending on the vibe.

Jennifer Brown

UC Berkeley '24

Jenny is a sophomore at UC Berkeley, originally from New York City. At the moment, she intends to major in business and minor in math. She loves fashion, being active, and meeting people (Her Instagram is @jenniferr.brown)