This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Check out this interview with one of Berkeley’s Fashion IT Girl Finalists, Sarah Hawley

Her Campus: Define your personal style in 3 words.
Sarah Hawley: Structured, whimsical, and fun

HC: Who inspires your personal style and why?
SH: Sandra Bullock. She is a sophisticated glamorous woman but still finds time to be fun and also place that aspect into her wardrobe.

HC: What is your most prized possession in your closest?
SH: Currently my gray cardigan. It’s amazing how adding a cardigan to any outfit transforms it into a structured look and instantly adds cuteness.

HC: Where are your favorite places to shop in Berkeley?
SH: Sway! Their style of clothing that they carry ranges in a variety of items. I can easily find items that fit into my wardrobe and cute pieces that add to my wardrobe to make it unique.

HC:
What is your favorite piece of clothing on College Hautees and why?
SH: Cal tube top for sure. It’s amazing how a simple item of clothing can be dressed up or dressed down. You can place a tube top with shorts or be style savvy and wear it with a blazer.

Elizabeth is a senior majoring in American Studies with a concentration in consumer behavior at the University of California, Berkeley. You'll find her at the pool swimming with the Cal club water polo team or running through campus training for the next half marathon. In addition to an active lifestyle, Elizabeth loves to keep up to date with the latest tech trends and is always looking for a new recipe to try out! Elizabeth hopes to pursue a career in public relations and marketing after graduation.