This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Name: Nicholas Do
Year: Freshman Class of 2016
Major: Pre-Business/Economics
Hometown: Garden Grove, CA

HC: What do you look for in a girl?

Nicholas: Someone who’s kind-hearted, intelligent, motivated, and most of all, has a sense of humor. Being a little geeky/eccentric is a plus too.

HC: Who’s your celebrity crush?

Nicholas: Emma Watson or Natalie Portman. They’re both classy and seem really down to earth.

HC: What’s your biggest turn-on?

Nicholas: When a girl is really passionate about a hobby/talent.

HC: What’s your ideal date?

Nicholas: An amusement park…just because it’s a place where a girl and I can genuinely have fun and be silly without running out of things to do or talk about.

HC: What’s your favorite memory since being here at Berkeley?

Nicholas: When Cal Basketball beat Oregon at home this February and everyone rushed the court. I always saw colleges do it on SportsCenter so to be part of it for once was pretty awesome.

HC: There’s lots of good food around here, what’s your favorite place to grab a bite?

Nicholas: Brazil Café

HC: Do you do any extracurriculars/activities? 
Nicholas: Basketball, Weightlifting, Anything else that’s active or fitness related

Cynthia Huang

UC Berkeley

Hello! My name is Cynthia Huang and I am a first year at UC Berkeley. I am so excited to be working with Her Campus! In my free time I like to volunteer, make new friends and eat yummy foods!