This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

As a UC Berkeley student, it’s not very often that I get to enjoy a drink from Dutch Bros, which unfortunately has no locations in Berkeley, Oakland, or San Francisco. So, I make a point of taking every opportunity to stop by whenever I take a trip to a city that is home to a store. Since these chances are so few and far between, I have to be prepared, so I have a mental list of my usual orders.

1. Iced Golden Eagle

This is easily one of the best drinks on the menu. A vanilla and caramel breve with caramel drizzle, the Golden Eagle is perfect for all coffee lovers with a big sweet tooth. 

2. White Chocolate Lavender Freeze

Currently a featured drink, this is a blended coffee featuring white chocolate and lavender with a sweet cream foam on top. I personally tried this drink just a couple of weeks ago, and it was love at first sip.

3. Iced Salted Caramel Chai

If you prefer chai to coffee, try this slight twist on a classic chai. As a lover of both chai and all things caramel, this one is definitely one of my personal favorites.

4. Blended Shark Attack Rebel

I’m not usually a big fan of energy drinks, but this blended drink with blue raspberry, coconut, and lime tastes like drinking a snow cone. 

5. Grasshopper Frost

This one is sort of like an elevated mint chocolate chip milkshake. Combining creme de menthe with dark chocolate, the grasshopper frost is perfect for when you’re in need of a late-night sweet treat sans caffeine. 

Sophia Stockton

UC Berkeley '24

Sophia is a junior at UC Berkeley, where she is currently studying sociology and psychology. Originally from San Diego, Sophia spends most of her free time at the beach, listening to music, cooking, or taking photos.