This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UC Berkeley chapter.

Gabriella Boulton, Ellen Latta, & Katie Jones, freshmen at Cal are dressed perfectly and looking so cute for Cal’s first game against Nevada!

Tis the season of Game Days, basically the next best season after Christmas. If the brand new Memorial Stadium hasn’t already gotten you pumped, the sound of excitement and frats’ booming music have to have gotten you out of bed and ready to greet a long day of rallying.

So in the spirit of Game Days, I’m here to give you a little guide on dressing for games at Cal where the weather tends to jump around from gloomy and cold to sunny and bright. It’s pretty simple and you probably already own everything you need to look fun, spirited, and ready to cheer on our Golden Bears.

First things first, you just need a Berkeley shirt—long sleeves or cute tanks depending on the weather, which can be easily purchased around the area. The Cal Student Store and Bear Basics on Telegraph have a bunch of cute ones to choose from! Throw on some high-waisted shorts, jeans, or denim cut-offs with a large leather belt and tuck the front in for a simple look.

As for accessories, just grab a Cal baseball cap, a small cross-body bag for your necessities (cellphone, student ID, camera, gloss, etc.) and your cutest pair of sunnies and you’ll be lookin’ fab without looking like you tried (even if you did, no judgment).

images found at: www.polyvore.com and www.bearbasics.com

Elizabeth is a senior majoring in American Studies with a concentration in consumer behavior at the University of California, Berkeley. You'll find her at the pool swimming with the Cal club water polo team or running through campus training for the next half marathon. In addition to an active lifestyle, Elizabeth loves to keep up to date with the latest tech trends and is always looking for a new recipe to try out! Elizabeth hopes to pursue a career in public relations and marketing after graduation.