We Love Our Her Campus Survival Kits!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UBC chapter.

This week we finally received the Back-to-School Survival Kits we’ve been waiting for from Her Campus! We’re so lucky to be part of such an amazing network that rewards and consistently appreciates our work! The box came packed with tons of Her Campus merchandise as well as super colorful stationery from Poppin.

So excited!

Poppin is an incredibly cool company whose motto is ‘work happy’ – they have stationery in tons of bright and friendly colors, from pens and notebooks to desk organizers. They loaded us up with tons of cute notebooks and gel ink pens (we don’t think you can ever have enough….) – the perfect items to come home to!

Lucky for us Canadians, Poppin recently launched here! You can find their awesome products at any Indigo store nearby – you can even shop by color! From aqua and lime green to purple and yellow, they’ve got you covered from staplers and erasers to pen holders all across the color spectrum. Definitely go check them out – you’ll be needing bright pops of color on your desk to help uplift your mood during exam season!

A big thanks to the Her Campus National Team for sending us these fabulous goodies along with some of their merchandise to show their HCXO (Her Campus love) – we really appreciate it, and can’t wait to start using everything!

So much HCXO, we can’t even.

Zafira is a fourth-year English Literature Major at the University of British Columbia and is the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus UBC. She grew up in sunny Kenya and now lives amongst the beaches and mountains that is beautiful British Columbia. She is thrilled to introduce Her Campus at UBC and build towards its strength in Canada! When she's not reading a book, she is usually wrestling with her hair and her umbrella under the constant torrents of rain in Vancouver, or can be seen with a yoga mat tucked under her arm, as Vancouverites do.