Interview with Zootopia’s Judy Hopps on Easter Bunny Duty

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UBC chapter.

Although Judy Hopps is typically busy fighting crime in the city of  Zootopia, Judy graciously took time out of her busy schedule to sit down with HCUBC and reveal her secret not yet released to the general public – her annual role as the Easter Bunny. Thought you knew everything there is to know about Easter egg hunts and chocolate candies? Turns out, there is so much more that goes on during this special day of the year than we are aware of! Enjoy some of the best quotes of our interview, and some lovely Zootopia memes to go along with them:

“My favorite part about being the Easter Bunny is getting to go undercover for the day. I’m so good at my job that it is like I was never even there.”

“I love seeing joy in the eyes of those I deliver candy to. The little things in life, you know?”

“I look forward to Easter egg delivery all year long. You would not believe how slowly the other 364 days of the year go.”

“Easter egg delivery is serious business, but fortunately I have just the perfect vehicle for the job.”

“I have only told a few select individuals about my secret hobby on the side. Unfortunately, not everyone in my family was too impressed by it.”

“I would say my biggest struggle is ALL the food allergies.”

“Despite all the obstacles to hiding candy for millions of children, my job is one big party and I wouldn’t give it up for anything.”

Emily Morehead is a fourth-year Honours Political Science major and a Gender, Race, Sexuality and Social Justice minor - and the current co-Campus Correspondent for Her Campus UBC! :) She hopes to pursue law in the future and run for office someday. Emily loves taking long hikes up mountains, traveling to new places, and obsessing over cute corgis.