5 Times I Cringed While Watching “Bachelor In Paradise”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UBC chapter.

“Bachelor In Paradise” has just aired its last episode this week. This season was packed with some of the Bachelor Nation’s favourites, including Grocery Store Joe, Jordan The Model, Fashionista Wills, and Venmo John. The show is not only extremely dramatic, but features a lot of sweet romance, bromance, and funny moments. With every dramatic reality show, there’s going to be moments that make you question why you’re watching this. Here are 5 moments I cringed at while watching “Bachelor In Paradise”:

1. In the first episode when Tia tries to pretend that her reason for coming to paradise was not Colton. C’mon Tia, we all know you were madly in love with him!

2. The awkward conversations between Kamil and Shushanna. I can’t be the only one who was uncomfortable during their talks. 

3. Christen Whitney still being called “Scallop Fingers” for that one time she ate scallops in the car. Everyone needs to grow up and let the woman enjoy her seafood!

4. When Kamil broke up with Annaliese on national tv. Hope next time she finds someone that actually shows emotions…

5. Jordan throwing his toddler tantrum and a big stuffed dog in the water. Jordan was one of my favourites, but that red floral outfit and impulsiveness was not a good look on him.

Overall, it was an enjoyable show, and fulfilled my need for drama and laughter!

Gif source: GIPHY

Emma is a fourth year student, majoring in Sociology w/ a minor in Environmental Studies. She aspires to be a travel & lifestyle editor and enjoys any drink with mint and lime.