1. You’ve calculated everything out so you know exactly what you have to get to pass the class.
2. You’re wondering if it’s too late to go introduce yourself to your professor..
3. … it is
4. There is NO parking on campus.
5. There are students napping in random places, and you’re not even close to judging them for it.
6. When you see someone crying all you can think is, “Girl, Same.”
7. You cry after seeing an adorable little baby bunny. (No shame…Okay, maybe a little…)
8. You’ve had eight cups of coffee in the last two hours, and you’re pretty sure you can smell colors at this point.
9. Sleep? What is sleep?
10. You want to strangle anyone who says they have an “easy” week ahead of them.
11. You’ve considered stripping three times in the past hour.
12. You’re seeing people for the first time this semester when walking into your exam.
13. You have three textbooks open around you, yet you’re casually browsing Facebook.
14. When you ask your friends after the exam how things went and you just give each other the same look of disappointment.
15. You’re staring at your exam wondering if you’re in the right class, because you sure as hell do not remember any of this.
16. “C’s get dregrees” is your motto of survival this week.
17. You measure the time this week by the number of finals you have left.
18. The kid next to you is using the “dress well, test well” strategy, and you’re just like, “These sweats were on the top of the laundry pile and these aren’t even my socks…”