matteo catanese PI8Hk 3ZcCU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
matteo catanese PI8Hk 3ZcCU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

University of Wyoming Spring Semester Events

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

Welcome back everyone! Our semester has officially started and we are very excited to be back on campus. In the past, I have found that one of the hardest things for me to do during the Spring semester is to stay involved. I don’t know if it is my course schedule or my desire to finish as quickly as possible to get to summer vacation. Whatever it is, I tend to miss out on a lot of events that our university holds. This being my final semester here, I want to do everything I can to attend events and inform other students of what is going on! Below is a list of events with their dates and times. I hope to see a lot of you there!

1. Free Fruit Friday!

This happens every Friday in the Wellness Center located inside of Half Acre Gym. Stop by anytime and grab yourself a piece of fruit while supplies last! UW students only, please.

2. Women’s Basketball Game- National Girls & Women in Sports Day

On February 1st at 1pm, head down to the “Dome of Doom” to cheer on Cowgirl Basketball and celebrate girls and women in sports! 

3. Martin Luther King Days of Dialogue

This weeklong event, starting February 3rd, will be FULL of events, inspirational talks, culture, and support. You are bound to find something you will enjoy.

4. Big Sky Stress-Management Mindfulness Workshops

February 6th at 3:30pm, attend this workshop offered by the Wellness Center! I have only ever heard good things about this program, so I highly recommend!

5. Puppy Play Date!

On March 2nd you’ll find me with the puppies! This is always a great way to de-stress.

6. Cooking Classes

Cooking classes are offered all the time on campus. Whether you’re already a good cook, or eat noodles for every meal, this is a good experience!

7. Graduation!

Finally, commencement will be May 16th! Go celebrate the graduate in your life!

This is just a drop in the bucket of all of the fun events UW has to offer. Go out there and stay involved this semester!

12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 

Hailee Riddle

U Wyoming '20

Writing is hard, but I love it. "Little girls with dreams become women with vision." HC U Wyoming Writing since 2016