Daniel Bebo, ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

Name: Daniel Bebo

Major:  Petroleum Engineering

Hometown: Loveland, Colorado

Class Standing:  Senior

Relationship Status: Single

This week’s campus cutie is full of brains and humor! Meet Daniel Bebo, a driven cutie with a wicked cool personality.

HC: What is your favorite thing about your major? Least favorite thing?

Daniel:My favorite thing about my major is that my classes are made up of a very diverse group of people who are from all over the world, which has allowed me to learn a lot about other cultures. My least favorite part of my major is the amount of effort that is required to do well.”

HC: What do you do in your free time?

Daniel: In my free time I enjoy activities such as hiking, snowboarding, hunting,  going to concerts, lifting, and playing basketball.”

HC: What is your favorite Netflix show?

Daniel:Daredevil.”

HC: What is your favorite quality about yourself?

Daniel:I’d say my favorite quality about myself is the ability to be open minded. I am the type of person who is always willing to listen to opposing ideas that others may have and am always open to try new things.”

HC: If you were a girl asking yourself out, what would you say?

Daniel: I have large amounts of mashed potatoes at my place, want to come over?”

HC: If you could have Mila Kunis shove a pie into your face, what kind would it be?

Daniel:Whatever her favorite kind is so that I increase my chances of her licking it off ;)”

HC: What is a guilty pleasure of yours?

Daniel: Taco Bell and Black and Mild Cigars.”

HC: When you have a “boys night out” what is your drink of choice?

Daniel: My favorite guys night out drink would be an Irish Car Bomb.”

HC: What is your favorite color?

Daniel:Green.”

HC: If you could only wear one brand of clothing for the rest of your life what would it be?

Daniel:Patagonia.”

HC: What is your best pick up line?

Daniel:Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you everyone else disappears.”

HC: What is your favorite season? Why?

Daniel:My favorite season would be fall because football season has begun, hunting season has begun, and the outdoors in the most vibrant that it gets all year. Also, I can get any girl something pumpkin spice flavored and they will automatically enjoy my presence.”

So there you have it ladies! If you’re looking for some Bebo in your life, start making an immense amount of mashed potatoes and keep some mild cigars in your bedside table.

I am a senior majoring in Marketing at the University of Wyoming. I grew up in Breckenridge, Colorado which opened me up to many adventurous activities. I will be pursuing a career in public relations and will move to Boston, Massachussettes post graduation.