4 Apple Cocktails to Try This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

It’s finally fall, and we all know what that means. It’s the time to drink and eat, apple or pumpkin flavored everything! I am obsessed, and rightfully so, I mean, who doesn’t like cozy sweaters and hot drinks?

I decided that I would make everyone’s life easier (or probably just mine), and look around Pinterest for the best, and maybe easiest fall drinks. Now, don’t hate me, but I wanted to steer clear of pumpkin spice cocktails since I assumed you’ll just get your daily fix from Starbucks.

1. Apple Cider Mimosas

Rating: ⅘

The only reason this is not getting a perfect score is because I’m not sure how I feel about giving up the tasty, and oh-so-refreshing conventional Mimosa (orange juice and champagne). But I love apple cider, so I thought I’d give it a shot.

Apple Cider Mimosa Recipe

2. Apple Cider Hot Toddy

Rating: 5/5

This is hands down the most delicious hot drink I’ve had in awhile. It seriously doesn’t matter if you like Bourbon or not, because you can’t even taste it. The recipe doesn’t call for any spices, but the “basic” in me had to add a dash of pumpkin pie spice. It was the right choice!

Apple Cider Hot Toddy Recipe

3. Autumn Sangria

Rating: ⅖

I was a little disappointed with this version of a Sangria. I mean I love white wine, and I obviously LOVE apples too, which is why I was expecting so much more out of this. I totally encourage you to try it though, I may not like it, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t give it a shot!

Autumn Sangria Recipe

4. Apple Pie Moonshine

Rating: ⅘

I cannot get enough of this! If you like drinks where you can’t taste the alcohol in them, this is the drink for you. It literally tastes like apple pie in a glass, and who doesn’t like apple pie?!

The only downside is that it takes forever to make. More like a month, but “ain’t nobody got time for that”.

Apple Pie Moonshine Recipe

So there you have them, four super simple, and for the most part delicious Fall inspired drinks. These all make me so happy, and I hope they make you happy too. Happy fall! And may your artsy pictures be as beautiful as your soul.

Kaitlyn is a recent grad the University of Wyoming, where she got her degree in Marketing. She has been the Campus Correspondent for a Pink level chapter, a Chapter Advisor to some amazing chapters, and now has the pleasure of being a Region Leader. Born and raised on the Western Slope of Colorado, her love for nature and the outdoors comes naturally. Kaitlyn lives for football season, but finds way to stay preoccupied during the off-season. She enjoys long walks in the mountains, beer as cold as her heart, and bacon on her burgers. You can follow Kaitlyn’s adventures on Instagram, @kaysoup.