10 Things You’ll Relate to If You’re Petty AF

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Wyoming chapter.

If you’re like me you’re petty af. Which means that, like me, you are going to appreciate and completely understand these ten memes.

1. If I had a dollar for every time my friends told me to stop being so petty…

2. Yes, yes, and yes.

3. Obviously the best time of the day.

4. Make sure to find your some petty friends to have your back along the way though.

5. LOL. Boy, bye.

6. Seriously, y’all don’t even understand how much energy I put into being petty.

7. But then again, I’m almost certain it runs in my blood.

8. The only thing I’m committed to. Sorry, not sorry.

9. Kind of happy he apologized. Kind of pissed I don’t get to put my petty crown on.

10. Being petty is a lifelong commitment. Don’t ever ask me to change.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

cover

Kaitlyn is a recent grad the University of Wyoming, where she got her degree in Marketing. She has been the Campus Correspondent for a Pink level chapter, a Chapter Advisor to some amazing chapters, and now has the pleasure of being a Region Leader. Born and raised on the Western Slope of Colorado, her love for nature and the outdoors comes naturally. Kaitlyn lives for football season, but finds way to stay preoccupied during the off-season. She enjoys long walks in the mountains, beer as cold as her heart, and bacon on her burgers. You can follow Kaitlyn’s adventures on Instagram, @kaysoup.