Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show: See You in Paris!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

Every year around this time, we are blessed with the sexy fashion bomb that is VSFS! The show is flush with fancy elements such as stunning models, great music, amazing underwear and gorgeous jewelry. These blend together to give us a special look at fashion performance. So, before the show starts tonight, let’s look at some things we’re looking forward to seeing in the 2016 VSFS!

Fantasy Bra: “Bright Night”

This year, “Bright Night” will be shown by Jasmine Tookes, as seen above! “Bright Night” is a look made of diamonds and gemstones, all 450 karats. The outfit is worth 3 million dollars! To be honest, I think the set is really pretty; it’s a seemingly simple look that contains luxurious beauty. Can’t wait to see it in the show!

Musical Guests

The guests include three superstars: Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars and The Weeknd. This is the second year that The Weeknd and Bruno Mars will perform for the VSFS. After seeing the great performences they did last time, I’m really looking forward what they will do this year.

The 52 Lucky Models

Along with spokes models like Adriana Lima and Taylor Hill, we will see some newly famous models: Kendall Jenner, Stella Maxwell, etc. Also we have the Hadid sisters this year. This reminds me of 2014 VSFS’s Brazil sisters. Unfortunately, we won’t be seeing Candice and Behati in the show due to their pregnancies, but becoming mothers will be beautiful for them, too!

My Favorite Outfits From the 2016VSFS…

Model: Elsa Hosk

Model: Kendall Jenner

Model: Stella Maxwell

Reference: pictures from Weibo China @VS字幕组

This article was compiled by the Her Campus at UVic team or published anonymously by one of our writers or a UVic student. If you'd like to submit an article you can contact us at u-vic@hercampus.com.
Ellen is a fourth year student at the University of Victoria, completing a major in Writing and a minor in Professional Writing: Editing and Publishing. She is currently a Campus Correspondent for the UVic chapter, and spends most of her free time playing Wii Sports and going out for breakfast. She hopes to continue her career in magazine editing after graduation, and finally travel somewhere farther than Disneyworld. You can follow her adventures @ellen.harrison