Her Campus UVic’s Favourite Twitter Accounts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

Whether you’re new to twitter or just looking to spice up your timeline a little bit, we have the perfect accounts you might just have to follow. From absolutely hilarious to totally interesting, here are some of our favorite accounts!

1. @MindyKaling

We all love the Mindy Project- but did you know Mindy is just as funny? Whether she’s live tweeting her show or talking about her day, she always makes us laugh out loud. Not only that- but her jokes are feel-good and weirdly relatable.

2. @NicoleRichie

Not only does she have killer style and is recently making some super daring hair choices (and pulling all of them off), Nicole can make just about anything into a joke. She live tweets a lot of the episodes of her TV show Candidly Nicole, and the tweets might be funnier than the show itself.

3. @ChrisDelia

Inappropriate? Yes. Absolutely hilarious? Totally. Chris, a popular comedian, is a must-follow for new twitterers. He definitely doesn’t filter what he says, but he always makes us laugh!

4. @ThingsWork

Perfect for the nerd inside us all- this account tweets gifs or videos of just about everything to help you understand how it functions. Pretty self-explanatory, but totally captivating.

5. @tbhjuststop

Yes there are a million accounts like this- but you have to be following at least one of them. Perfect for a good study break, just scroll through for a few minutes and you’ll be laughing like crazy.

6. @MileyCyrus

Everyone loves Miley, and if you don’t, well you probably aren’t following her on twitter. She is always fun, and it’s cool to see what she’s been up to. Make sure to follow her on Instagram as well for the full experience!

7. @OfficialKat

Kat is well known for playing pretty awesome, empowered characters in all of her roles. She’s about as funny as she is inspiring, and we love reading what she has to say.

8. @AnnaKendrick47

Anna might just be the queen of hilarious celebrity tweets. Totally relatable and always entertaining, she is one of the few celebrities who hardly acts like it over social media. We are positive that just about any collegiette will enjoy every single thing she posts.

9. @HerCampusUVic

This is a completely shameless self-promotion, but we promise you won’t regret following our very own twitter account! Stay up to date on all of our new articles and interesting news from around campus.

Twitter might just be the best thing to do while avoiding studying for finals. Hopefully this will help you get a nice break before getting back to work!

Ellen is a fourth year student at the University of Victoria, completing a major in Writing and a minor in Professional Writing: Editing and Publishing. She is currently a Campus Correspondent for the UVic chapter, and spends most of her free time playing Wii Sports and going out for breakfast. She hopes to continue her career in magazine editing after graduation, and finally travel somewhere farther than Disneyworld. You can follow her adventures @ellen.harrison
Originally from Calgary, Alberta, Melissa Guenette currently studies business at the University of Victoria's Peter B. Gustavson School of Business. When she's not studying for midterms or finals, Melissa enjoys reading Harry Potter, being out in nature, and considers herself a connoisseur for all things dessert related. With her dry sense of humour and charismatic personality, she often leaves a room in stitches, a quality she considers beneficial while working on HerCampus' UVic Chapter. Follow her on Twitter @MelGuenette.