This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

Meet Muaii, this week’s Campus Cutie! Muaii is super friendly and is always happy to chat. When not shooting hoops at CARSA, Muaii can most often be found hanging in one of the South Tower lounges or drawing in her room. Give a warm welcome to Muaii!

YEAR: 1st year

MAJOR: Visual Arts (for now)

HOMETOWN: Bangkok, Thailand

ACTIVITIES: All kinds of sports, drawing, reading, listening to music, playing guitar.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single

HC: What is your fav emoji and why?

The monkey with the closed eyes—you can use it in every situation.

HC: If you could only eat one thing for breakfast for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Oatmeal. Warm breakfast is so good. I would eat it for dinner, too.

HC: What is the best thing about UVic?

The people here. Everyone is so nice, just, really genuine.

HC: Are you a dog or a cat person?

Dog person. Dogs are friendly, cats are… cats. My brothers have four cats, and I hate them all. They just… they’re cats.

HC: What is your fav ice cream flavour?

Ooh, this one’s tough. I always have a hard time picking an ice cream flavour. I spend, like, ten minutes picking an ice cream flavour, but the one that I always get is probably… blueberry yogurt gelato.

HC: Tell me something that people don’t really know about you.

I can do Olympic weightlifting. I can deadlift 205 pounds. I trained to do this in Thailand. I don’t want to go to the Olympics, but I want to be able to do this because it’s cool. Christmas Abbott does CrossFit and she’s so cool. She’s my inspiration.

HC: If you had to live without a limb, which would you give up?

Right arm. I know how to do things with my right hand, and now I could learn how to do things with my left. I love my legs; I need to run. That’s what I like.

HC: What chore do you absolutely hate doing?

Folding clothes. Laundry, basically. It’s repetitive.

HC: Who’s your biggest influence?

I’d say myself. I’m so proud to be me, and I’m not going to ask for any more. I like being me now.

HC: What was your dream job as a child?

As a child, I wanted to teach kindergarten kids, ‘cause I love kids.

Originally from Surrey, British Columbia, Arianna Cheveldave is a fourth-year student at the University of Victoria. As a writing major with a professional communication minor, Arianna is proud to be the managing editor of Her Campus at UVic. She loves Italian food, national flags, and having a clean desk. When not locked in her room studying, she enjoys choral singing, watching Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and reading things that aren't textbooks. Depending on the occasion, she is known to always have ready a quick remark, a listening ear, or a bad pun.
Elizabeth is an undergraduate psychology student at the University of Victoria. She is a lover of the performing arts, the Avengers, comfort food, and tall tall shoes. Hailing from Ontario, Elizabeth looks forward to soaking up the West Coast sunshine, sipping Flat Whites, and getting to know the Greater Victoria community.