This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

Meet  cutie Ellis Martin! He loves being around people and travelling the world. He is super sweet and definitely someone you want to befriend ASAP. Make sure you give a wave to Ellis this week!

YEAR 3rd

MAJOR Science

HOMETOWN Port Alberni, BC

ACTIVITIES Hockey, hanging around people, reading comic books

RELATIONSHIP STATUS Single

HC: What style of dance would you love to master?

Waltz, it would be helpful in certain situations

HC: Best place for a date on campus?

Is there really a place? A nice lunch at the café, provided by my one card (winks).

HC: Favourite thing about the holidays?

Family and friends – really lame but really true! I love to go out and look for presents for people.

HC: Favourite thing to put on toast?

Peanut Butter, gonna go classic.

HC: What is your perfect pizza?

Anything, as long as its New York style. Chicago style is also good, too.

HC: Which animal do you consider to be the sexiest?

Tiger or Jaguar, the deep colours are beautiful.

HC: Shark diving, bungee jumping, or skydiving?

Shark diving, it would be so cool. I love animals.

HC: What’s your favorite cheesy pick-up line? Have you ever used it for real?

One that I will never use is, “on a scale of one to America, how free are you tonight?”

Another one is: you walk by someone, offer your hand and ask them, “Can you hold this for me while I go for a walk?” I haven’t used either.

HC: If you could live anywhere in Canada, where would you live?

I am really happy with BC, living somewhere close to wilderness like Banff, any place near a national park. West Vancouver is super beautiful too.

HC: Do you think eyebrows should be considered facial hair?

If so, then I have a lot of facial hair going on. I’m gonna go with yeah; [they’re] on your face.

HC: Would you rather have Pippi Longstocking Hair or Lunette the Clown’s hair from the Big Comfy Couch?

Pippi Longstocking; red hair without freckles might be weird but worth it.

HC: What is your favourite suit in a deck of cards?

Spades; it looks elegant, and they are black, which is better than red. [Red cards] don’t look as nice.

HC: What landmark would you love to visit?

I could go on forever. We’ll do top five. The Coliseum is at the top; Taj Mahal, the Forbidden City, the Great Wall of China, and pyramids of Egypt.

Originally from Richmond, British Colmbia, Jasmine Yadeta is a forth-year student at the Univeristy of Victoria. She is studying for a BSc in Psychology and Computer Science and is Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at UVic. She enjoys breakfast related food items (but let's be honest, who doesn't?), movies, and salivating when in close proximety to baked goods. When not writing for HC, she loves volunteering on and off of campus, cooking with wine, and awing at the occasional puppy. She is constanly sassy, highly motivated and drinks an immense amount of coffee.
Elizabeth is an undergraduate psychology student at the University of Victoria. She is a lover of the performing arts, the Avengers, comfort food, and tall tall shoes. Hailing from Ontario, Elizabeth looks forward to soaking up the West Coast sunshine, sipping Flat Whites, and getting to know the Greater Victoria community.