This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Vic chapter.

NAME: Adam Sorensen

YEAR: 2nd

MAJOR: Business

HOMETOWN: Kelowna

ACTIVITIES: Royal Victoria Yacht Club- 3rd in BC

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken

What is your favourite thing about UVic?

The people.

Describe yourself in 3 words.

Confident, smart, suave. (And obviously modest.)

What movie could you watch on repeat and never get bored of?

Frozen. I listened to “Snowman” in the shower this morning…

How many times have you watched Frozen?

More than 3… but less than 25. Somewhere in there!

If you could be any Disney character which one would you be?

Well Hans is a prince… but I’m gonna have to go with.. Not only from Frozen? But that’s so hard.. Bambi? No.. But thumper was pretty cool too.. Olaf. That’s my final answer. He’s just a cool dude and he doesn’t care about his own imminent mortality.

What meal are you really good at making?

I’m good at making steak. Or crepes! I’m amazing at crepes. Ladies look out, I’ll make you a killer after breakfast.

What’s something about sailing that no one knows about?

My boat is 10ft long and no you CANNOT have a ride on it because there’s not enough room. Every time I tell someone I’m a sailor, they’re always like, *in an uncomfortably high voice* “Oh! Can I have a ride?” No. That’s not how this s**t works.

If you had a super power what would it be?

I would say the super power to live forever, but at a certain age that I get to choose.

What age would that be?

25. You are old enough to be wise enough to take on the world, but young enough to have the energy to take on the world.

If you met yourself for the first time, what would your first impression be?

What an a**hole.

What’s a guilty pleasure of yours?

T-swift.

What is your biggest turn-on?

A girl that knows what she wants.

What’s your favourite holiday?

Christmas. Well, my birthday is always number 1. For statutory holidays though, definitely Christmas because I get presents.

What’s a piece of advice you’d give your 12 year old self?

Don’t mess it up, you’re in the cool group. …I was really cool when I was 12 but then they kicked me out.

If you were stranded on an island, what movies would you bring? Choose 5.

1. Frozen (“Are there any other movies?”)

2. The Inbetweeners Movie (“But I reserve the right to choose which one until I’m on the island because there could be a new one out by then.”)

3. Inception (“Because there’s so many layers – get it??”)

4. Super Troopers

5. Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Third year UVic business student. Lover of food, fashion, and photography.
Originally from Calgary, Alberta, Melissa Guenette currently studies business at the University of Victoria's Peter B. Gustavson School of Business. When she's not studying for midterms or finals, Melissa enjoys reading Harry Potter, being out in nature, and considers herself a connoisseur for all things dessert related. With her dry sense of humour and charismatic personality, she often leaves a room in stitches, a quality she considers beneficial while working on HerCampus' UVic Chapter. Follow her on Twitter @MelGuenette.