What Should UofT Call Me

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Toronto chapter.

After moving 3,000 miles away from your BFF “Princess Ariel,” what else are you supposed to do but describe your life via Gchat through hilarious GIFs? That is how the Tumblr hit #WhatShouldWeCallMe came to be after all, according to Forbes. Nothing, however, has hit true virality until colleges and universities jump on the bandwagon and start making campus-specific blogs just for themselves.

So, thank goodness someone at the University of Toronto finally realized that memes were only funny last year. Had it not been for that, #whatshouldwecallme could have never turned into UofT’s very own: WhatShouldUofTCallMe
Sometimes, we UofT-ers can actually be pretty hilarious, it seems. Although, most of their GIFS are submitted by none other than “President David Naylor” himself, which is quite humorous. (Sorry President. We still love you!)
To prove out point, see for yourself. What do you think: are the .GIFS actually relatable?
http://whatshoulduoftcallme.tumblr.com/

Vanessa is a third year student at the University of Toronto. She is majoring in Employment Relations with double minors in Sociology and Human Geography. She is excited to start the Fall 2012 year as the new Campus Correspondent after a year of being a contributing writer for the Chapter. She will be studying abroad at the University of Oxford during the summer of 2012, hoping to come back with many experiences to write about. Aside from her studies and Her Campus responsibilities, Vanessa has a great appreciation for style, health and fitness, travel, and the finest dining experiences Toronto has to offer.