This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Toronto chapter.

I know I’m not alone when I say that sometimes I’m so overwhelmed with life that I can’t bring myself to cook or even decide what to eat! If you feel that way, then check out these six recipes that are yummy and easy to make!

“Caprese Pasta Salad”

I think that pasta salads are great! They’re quick, easy, light, and easy to pack for campus! I’ve tried this recipe a few times and its really good and easy to customize to what you like!

Honey Sesame Chicken

This is also a super easy recipe for when you’re feeling like getting Chinese takeout! Similar to the first recipe, this one is also super customizable in terms of the vegetables you use. I like to add broccoli, carrots, onions, and mushrooms!

3-Ingredient Brownies

Here are some easy and healthy 3-ingredient brownies for when you have a sweet craving. The recipe does contain peanut butter though, so make note of that!

Yummy Toast Platter

In the morning, sometimes I don’t want to have boring old toast. Here are some ideas for vamping up your toast in the morning, whether you’re in the mood for sweet or salty!

Crispy Garlic Chili Pasta

You can’t go wrong with a good spaghetti and this is one good spaghetti recipe!

Tiramisu Overnight Oats

And lastly, another sweet treat that you can prep in the evening so that you have delicious dessert-like oats ready for you in the morning!

Aadya Pokhriyal

U Toronto '25

Aadya Pokhriyal is a writer for Her Campus at the University of Toronto. She is a junior studying History focusing on Law and Human Geography. She is interested in politics and history and is passionate about learning more about the colonial institution worldwide.