Alexandra Le-Heeralal ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Toronto chapter.

Name: Alexandra Le-Heeralal

Age: 19

Major: Political Science & Criminology

College: New College, UofT

Relationship Status: Single

What do you like to do on campus?

I love terrorizing my friends with my shenanigans and making them smile, and shutter-bugging because the scenery on campus is amazing

Something you can’t live without.

My pillow, fondly named Mr. Pillow

Future aspirations?

To be able to do something meaningful with my career (hopefully in law), and to finish and publish a novel, and a play I’ve been working on

Dream guy/qualities:

My dream guy qualities have more to do with personality but to list: geeky (comic book and game savvy would be great, mainly because I want to learn but don’t know where to start), enjoys terrible puns (because I tend to make them), interested in talking about social issues and topics related to philosophy, avid reader, down to earth, gorgeous hair, likes to eat (because I’m a bit of a foodie), willing to watch horror films with me

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I see myself working on my career, and on the side with a close friend towards our dream to open a cafe/bakery. 10 years is quite a ways away though, anything could happen really, it might be best to keep my fingers crossed and brave the storm if there is one

If you could live anywhere else, where would you and why?

I’d love to own a small apartment closer to campus because well, I love the downtown atmosphere, and I’d like to be able to walk my future dog (a chow-chow named Aslan). There’s just so much to do in Toronto, why not discover the heart of it?

How does it feel to be a campus cutie?

I feel pretty special, and flattered to be a campus cutie. I’m pretty shy, and I’ve never really put myself out there, so this is a first!

Vanessa is a third year student at the University of Toronto. She is majoring in Employment Relations with double minors in Sociology and Human Geography. She is excited to start the Fall 2012 year as the new Campus Correspondent after a year of being a contributing writer for the Chapter. She will be studying abroad at the University of Oxford during the summer of 2012, hoping to come back with many experiences to write about. Aside from her studies and Her Campus responsibilities, Vanessa has a great appreciation for style, health and fitness, travel, and the finest dining experiences Toronto has to offer.