This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

I died last Tuesday night and went to heaven. Heaven just so happens to be night two of Pearl Jam at the Wells Fargo Center! I had been looking forward to this night since the last time I saw them live in August 2012. The dudes killed it, obviously! I heard a bunch of new songs off their new album, Lightning Bolt, as well as their top hits (Better Man, Alive, Yellow Ledbetter) and my personal favorites (Untitled, Unthought Known, Blood). If you listen to any advice from anyone, anywhere, at any point in your life, listen to me right now—go to a Pearl Jam show. Check out the setlist on Spotify at HC: PJ 10/22/13.

Side note: If there are any Pearl Jam die hards or Eddie Vedder stalkers out there, contact me. I will talk to you for hours about this show. I can’t go that in-depth here since that would only creep Her Campus readers out. 

Image credits: http://feelthenoisemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Pearl-Jam.jpg

Alaina Stochaj...sXe...Nursing Major '14...Covering concerts and interviewing Penn music groups as well as local bands...Playlist can be found through my personal Spotify as well as through the HC Upenn Twitter and Facebook page...