This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

Our first campus cutie of the year hails from Chicago, Illinois. He’s what you’d call a triple threat—athlete, world-traveler, and entrepreneur. Keep reading to learn more about Wharton senior Dan Reardon!

Name: Dan Reardon

Hometown: Chicago

Year: 2015

Relationship Status: Single

Major: Finance and a minor in Spanish

Hobbies: traveling, playing pickup sports with friends; hanging out with friends (my friend Mike Schmall takes us beer tasting), I also used to play the cello back in the day

What kind of activities are you involved in at Penn? I was on the football team my freshman year. Now I’m involved with Big Brother Big Sister as well as the Founders’ Club

What’s your average weekend like? Hanging out with friends and watching college football…I like to go on adventures in Philly. Also, my roommates and I started having bonfires in our backyard, but after all of that I’d probably end up at Smokes.

Did you do anything cool last summer? I was here working on a startup with my roommate Kyle Wilcox—it’s called Athways: you should check us out! Before that, I studied abroad in Argentina my fall semester and took the spring semester off and worked at an investment bank in Chicago. Then I did some traveling—I went to Australia and New Zealand!

Who’s your celebrity crush? Mila Kunas

What do you look for in a girl? Sense of adventure, open-mindedness, and quick-wit

What’s your fun fact? Back home, I have a cat named Cat, but I’m definitely more of a dog person

Favorite music: I like everything (*editor’s note: including country music!)

Favorite TV shows: Apart from college football, I like watching House of Cards. I’m also big fan of sitcoms

Favorite food/cuisine: Argentine steak with chimmichurri

Favorite restaurant in Philly? The best sandwich I’ve had in my life was from Paesano’s …Get the fried meat loaf

What’s your best pick-up line? Let’s get drunk and eat cookie dough together…what could go wrong there? (Ed. Note: We’re in!)

What’s your ideal first date? Go to the airport and catch the next available flight!

What’s on your Penn bucket list? Apart from becoming Campus Cutie? To kiss someone at the top of the Rocky Steps

Where do you see yourself in five years? Working from my laptop and traveling around the world

Words to live by: “the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”—Steve Jobs