This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Penn chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is a Spanish-speaking Somali soccer fan from New York City; she’s a perfect mix of fun-loving, girly and athletic. Keep reading to learn about the one and only Bilan before she leaves to spend next semester in Madrid!

School: Wharton 2015
Major: Marketing and Global Analysis
Hometown: New York City
Birthday: December 21
Languages: English, Spanish, Somali
Extracurriculars: Executive VP of Undergraduate Sports Business Club, PASA, Stamped Magazine, and general member of BWUA
Relationship status: Single

Which soccer player would you marry today if you could? Xabi Alonso of Real Madrid
What do you look for in a guy? Someone who doesn’t do the most but is never caught dead doing the least, and who’s not a Manchester United fan…kthanksbye.
Perfect first date: Pero, like, it depends on what we both like to do!

If you could eat anything right now, what would it be? My mom’s Somali bariis (rice with spices) and maraq (stew)
What song is stuck in your head right now? “Humain à l’Eau” by Stromae
Dogs or cats? I’m a cat lady.
What are you doing this summer? I’m doing research for a professor on the global business of sports, getting my booty to Djibouti to visit family, and taking summer classes.
A lesson you learned in college the hard way: Don’t focus on your ability, focus on your potential.
Any advice for freshmen? #alwaysdoyou
Bucket list: Go to the World Cup for free, help Somalia and hopefully live to see it in a better state, teach abroad for a year, and join a dance group at Penn.