What Gifts Your Squad Needs for the Holidays

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Not sure what to buy your squad for the holidays? We’re here to help! Let this year’s Fall Finals Survival Kit shed some light on this season’s best #SquadGifts!

1. The Ottawa Native Outdoorswoman
Everyone born and raised in Ottawa knows the value of a good ol’ fashioned pair of plastic sunglasses. These admitsee.com shades are EXACTLY what we’re talking about!

2. The Light Packing Party Princess
Thank you Vera Bradley for these super cute Zip ID Cases! Perfect for the girl in your squad that loves going out with little to nothing so she can dance the night away hands free!

3. The Fashionista
We all have that girl in our squad that can rock any look and still look great. These Michael Kors 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos are beyond sexy!

4. The One That’s Always Sick
You know who you are. Grab your Cold-Eeze, grab your cat, go take a nap.

5. The Ball of Stress
Stress usually means acne. And acne usually means even more stress. Break the cycle with Proactive!

6. The Cuddler
We all enjoy cuddling, but we all know there can only be one touchy feely girl in your squad. A Vera Bradley throw is the best way to go! It’s soooo fluffly!!!

And there you have it collegiettes! What will you be getting your squad? Thank you to Her Campus for sending us these fantastic #SquadGifts!

Daughter, sister, student, friend. I have a fond love for good board games, napping and tea. I consider myself to be a professional apple cutter.