This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Another school year, another University of Ottawa student drooling on the tables of Morisset library, as they wait for their following class to begin. If you’re not worried about leaving your belongings, you’re worried about finding a good spot to study, or, a floor quiet enough to study on, but chill enough to eat chips on. These are the hardships we all face and it’s about time someone made them into a list.

Here are the eleven struggles of stu-Dying at Morisset Library.

1. The line up to get on the elevators

2. When you pass by someone saving an entire table for their friend(s).

or I would prefer

3. Seeing someone watching the newest episode of The Mindy Project in the library when it’s full.

4. Deciding if you really need to leave your newly found spot to use the washroom or potentially holding it for the next couple of hours you plan to stay there.

5. Trying to study next to a group of mates all chittering and laughing, literally, out loud.

6. The temptation to use the free wifi to catch up on episodes on Netflix.

7. The hateful stares you get when you’re saving a seat (or several) for a friend(s).

8. Waiting for your friend(s) to show up.

9. Spending hours stu-Dying but still not being able to remember anything.

10. Getting so frustrated you begin to wonder how necessary education really is.

11. Then there’s that feeling you get when you finally find a seat.

A media addict, an activist, a music lover, a singer, and a nappy haired black woman. In the great words of the queen, "I sneezed on the beat, and the beat got sicker." Always believe in the greatness of yourself. Nothing, is impossible. Twitter: @annettesings01 Tumblr: annetteejiofor.tumblr.com Blog: HonestlyAnnette.wordpress.com