This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Age: 21

Year of Graduation: 2013

Program: Communications

Relationship Status: Single

What do you look for in a significant other? Someone who’s down to earth, funny and smiles all the time

What is your biggest turn off? A girl who smokes

How would you describe yourself? I’m laid back. I don’t stress over the little things. I’m a goofball but I can also be serious and focused when need be. I enjoy life to the fullest.

In your opinion, what is the hottest sport a girl could do? I’m a sucker for dancers.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Having a successful career that ideally allows me to travel. I see myself married and possibly having kids.

If you could know the thoughts of women, what would you like to know? I’d like to know the what their real expectations are as opposed to having to guess

Who inspires you? Barrack Obama is someone I have a lot of admiration for. He manages to come off as the smart person without sounding pretentious. I also find it refreshing to see the lighter and funner side of a person with such a high pedigree. For example when he goes out to shoot hoops with his supporters. He’s more than a president, the guy is a rockstar!

I am a fourth year student at the University of Ottawa in Communications studies. Throughout my studies I have obtained experience in the field in the Federal Government and have just recently been selected as an intern for a great Communications and PR firm. Aside from my work and studies I spend a whoooole lot of time and money on my wardrobe. Over the years it has become crystal clear that I have an addiction, a fashion addiction. Which leads me to affirm that I am a self proclaimed shopaholic. Shoes and purses, accessories, tops and bottoms, any component that lies within an ensemble, I love it all. My bank account has fallen prisoner and therefore victim of my serious addiction and I have decided to share the plentiful knowledge I have gathered no thanks to my "problem". The first step is acceptance, check! I hope my tips and tricks will serve the readers as they have me, although my diminishing savings account would say otherwise. Well that is me in a nutshell.