[bf_image id="cnmk9h9wtt9hc9kmtk7t4mr5"] Small but mighty, seeds are the new (and affordable!) way to effortlessly up your fancy food game, while also sneakily packing in some essential nutrients. Grab your seed of choice — be it poppy, sesame, hemp, flax, or sunflower — and try out one of these ~luxe~ hacks.
1. Sprinkle them atop your avocado toast in the morning for bougie cafe vibes.
2. Scatter them across a smoothie and serve it in a bowl. Your influencer lifestyle awaits.
3. Mix them into a dip. Pair with veggies to upgrade an old and tired snack.
4. Layer them over a hummus on crackers for an easy but lavish app.
5. Roll them onto a banana coated in nut butter. Voilà: banana sushi.
6. Bestrew them across a dish of veggies and noods for a restaurant-worthy stir fry.
7. Use them to crust meat, fish, or cheese. Cheffing at its finest.
8. Bake them into pancakes or French toast for a novel take on brunch.
9. Stir them into a homemade (or store-bought) vinaigrette for a ~gourmet~ salad experience.