This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Ottawa chapter.

Many of you may not be people persons, mostly because you might not feel as comfortable around people, however, you feel super relaxed and happy around animals, especially dogs. You love yourself a little pal on four leg, and the way he wiggles his tail when he sees you come into the room. There is no denial that you are a dog lover and here are 10 signs that prove it.

1. If your S.O. doesn’t also love dogs, it’s a big no-no!

2. If you’re eating…your dog is eating as well. You can’t bear to eat in front of your dog without him doing the same.

3.  If you were a billionaire you would adopt every dog in need without a doubt.

4. You are not ashamed to say that you talk to your dog, because he obviously understands you.

5. If you are away on a trip without your best pal, you always keep in touch. He can’t think that you’ve forgotten about him!

6. Your phone wallpaper is a picture of your dog (or your friend’s dog if you haven’t gotten your own pooch yet!)

7. You like every dog video that comes across your feed.

8. You have a list of baby names…for your future puppies!

9. You confess your love for every dog you meet.

10.  If push came to shove, you’d always choose your partner in crime over anything!

Source
DeniseMilani

Picture credits: 
Cover1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 67, 8, 9 & 10 

Gloria Charles-Pierre is Her Campus uOttawa Alumni. She was one of our writers for four years and the French editor for two years. Gloria graduated from the University of Ottawa with a degree in Arts specialized in French Lierature and two certificates in LSQ (Langue des Signes Québécoise). Now, she is in Teachers College and loving it. Gloria spends her time doing kick-boxing and working on her personnal writing project while growing in her faith. She hopes to travel more, and to continue her studies with a Masters in Education and also continue working in editing.